Updated: Apr 20, 2022
Read Dr. Tom Cowan's article. He puts it perfectly and well.. is a Doctor, so take it from him.
this is quite an easy process, so you could either buy the quality products from him, or do it yourself! in time we hope to offer these products, along with others that we make for ourselves. for now, this is the go to guy for so many health and wellness needs!
Check out Some Cashew Recipes Below!
Ingredients: All Organic/ Raw/ Of Highest Quality 3 Cups raw cashews Water (enough to cover) ½ tbsp Salt Prep Time: <5 mins, 8 hours soaking Cook Time: 5-ish hours Directions: 1. Add cashews to a glass, or ceramic bowl/dish. Sprinkle with salt and cover with water.
2. Cover with towel and place in a dark/dry place for 6-8 hours.
3. Drain water in strainer. (Optional: Place strainer with soaked nuts back in dark/dry place and re-cover for another 6-8 hours.)
4. Preheat oven to lowest temperature <220. Or use dehydrator.
5. Spread cashews out on a cookie sheet, place in oven for 3-5 hours, or until crunchy, checking and stirring occasionally.
6. Once crunchy texture is achieved, remove from oven to cool. In-joy as is or make into other snacks!!
Sprouted Cashew “Cheese” Dip
Ingredients: All Organic/ Raw/ Of Highest Quality
2 Cups Crunchy Cashews 2/3 Cups Braggs Nutritional Yeast 1 Clove Garlic or 2 Tsp Garlic Powder 2 Cups Water (highest quality) 2 Tsp Celtic Sea Salt 2 Tsp Ground Cumin 1 Tsp Black Pepper 2 Tsp Thyme 1 Tsp Chili Powder 1 Tsp Cayenne (optional)
Prep Time: 5-ish mins
Cook Time: 5-ish mins
Servings: 24 oz
1. Add Cashews, Nutritional Yeast, Garlic, Salt, Pepper, and Water to Nutri Bullet/ Food Processor. Blend until creamy.
2. Add other seasonings as desired to taste. Sometimes I will do a simpler “cheese” sauce, and sometimes I will add all of the seasonings.
3. Play around with what you in-joy!
4. Eat with crackers, chips, veggies, whatever your heart desires!